Get the Brows That Will Wow
5 Tips to Get Fuller and More Gorgeous Brows
Having bold eyebrows is what helps in making your face look more awake, in enhancing your facial features, and even in hiding your real age. There’s also nothing to worry about even if you’re not endowed with natural supermodel arches like that of Cara Delevingne, because you can already get your own set of full, gorgeous eyebrows anytime you want using these pro eyebrow tricks.
- Pluck Precisely. Among all hair removal methods out there, tweezing is the preferred method of most experts when it comes to shaping the brows. Unlike tweezing, other methods like waxing and threading often lead to burnt skin and ingrown hairs. So start tweezing now using a pair of slanted tweezers to pull out stray hairs as close to its roots.
- Practise DIY Plucking. Shaping and defining your own eyebrows doesn’t just save you some time and money, it also gives you control over how your brows should look like. If you’re going to do it at home, experts recommend tweezing at least every three weeks.
- Fill Your Brow First. A smart move to prevent yourself from plucking too much of your eyebrow hair is to fill them up first. Using an angled eyebrow pencil set in a similar shade with your hair, you can already start filling your brows. Draw some soft, quarter-inch strokes first, then create an arch when you’re already three-quarters way through your brows. Remember that your arch should be soft and should make the area of your eyes open.
- Tweeze Stray Hairs. Once you’re done filling your brows, it’s now time to pluck all the stray hairs below, between and above your brows. You can repeat this process until you achieved you’re the eyebrow shape that you desire. Lastly, brush your eyebrows upward with a spoolie to enhance its shape. If some hairs appear too long, trim its tips using a pair of flat scissors.
- Avoid Creams. When applying your some moisturizer, experts suggest skipping your brow area since the cream used for moisturizing could stun your hair growth and cause hair shedding. For your everyday makeup look, lightly pencil your brows and brush them in an upward angle.
With these pro eyebrow tricks, you can now have a set of well-defined brows regardless if you’ve over-tweezed them or if you’re just born with naturally thin brows.